WHAT IS BENEFITS OF FISH OIL NAMELY OMEGA 3?
Benefits of Fish Oil; Omega is one of the essential fatty acids that we understand its value especially in recent years, it prevents coagulation, strengthen immune system, helps avoiding high cholesterol, and inflammation diseases.
- 60 percent of our brain made of oils and a significant ratio of it is Omega-3 oils.
- For this reason, omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and lactation period have an important function for baby’s brain and nervous system development.
- Omega 3 fatty acids helps to balance the blood sugar levels and increase insulin resistance due to these, it is effective at diabetic patients and obesity treatment.
What are the other benefits of Fish Oil?
- Fish oil’s benefits includes regulation of arteries and heart rhythm disorders.
- Decrease in levels of triglycerides increase HDL, which also known as good cholesterol, so it is protective against cardiovascular disease
- By protecting the skin’s moisture balance, increase elasticity and helps looking younger, delay aging and having a smoother skin.
- Plays a role on improving memory. Most researches shows that Omega 3 decrease the risk of developing Alzheimer’s.
- Balanced consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids and Omega 6 protects body’s immune system and help us to fight many diseases.
- Omega 3 straighten skeleton, joints and muscles. Provides easy movement of joints by blocking the inflammation joints due to cartilage loss.
Which Foods Consist Fish Oil?
Oily fish and marine products, have plenty of fish oil in them, especially mackerel, sardines, anchovies, tuna fish. If you will take it as a nutritional supplement, you need to pay attention to some criteria. International Fish Oil Standards says that if a ideal product indicate that the product was subjected to controls by IFOS, you can choose that product complacently.
Bir önceki yazımız olan Diet List For Losing 6 Kilograms in 1 Month başlıklı makalemizde 6 kilograms per week, Diet list ve healthy weight loss hakkında bilgiler verilmektedir.