Leg care includes cream, exercises for legs, massage. How should we do leg care? With the help of information below, you will be able to shape your legs and have smooth legs.
- Firstly, in order to make them look more aesthetic, it should be purified from hair. You should epilate frequently and avoid the bad look on your legs. You should use moisturising cream after every bath.
- Exercising is another solution for good shaped and smooth legs. If you don’t have time for doing sports, going for a walk for half an hour will speed up the blood flow and renew the cells. Your legs and muscles will gain a better shape.
- You shouldn’t use hot water during shower. First, use water at a normal temperature and then apply cold water on your legs.It will make your legs hale.
- During bath, the most important point is to rub with a coarse bath-glove. Open the pores by rubbing with a coarse bath-glove and make your legs more soft. This will increase the effect of
cream that you use after bath.
- Apply massage with almond oil or olive oil on your legs after bath. You should apply the massage upwards. It will make your legs look more alive.
- You can use special brushes produced especially for leg care. You can brush your legs with a soft leg brush. Brushing after using a moisturising cream will give you better results.