Eye make-up techniques are one of the essentials for women. With a correct make-up revealing the beauty of the eye, you don’t need to apply any other make-up techniques. Thus, you should know how to apply eyeliner.
By using the most fashionable make-up technique of nowadays, eyeliner, women can have perfect looks easily. The types of eyeliner are:
- Dip eyeliner
- Liquid eyeliner
- Cream eyeliner
- Gel eyeliner
- Cake eyeliner
- Pencil eyeliner
Each type of eyeliner has different function and different application techniques. For instance, if you want penetrating looks, you can choose liquid eyeliner.
Choosing Eyeliner According to Make-up
Firstly, your eyeliner shouldn’t run or spread on your face and it should be easily applied.
- For dense looks, you should choose soft eyeliners.
- For thin and dramatic lines, you can choose liquid eyeliner.
- For a retro look, you should choose gel eyeliner.
- If you want to have a ‘‘smokey eyes style’’, you should choose cream and gel eyeliners.
Techniques for Applying Eyeliner
- For the best application, you should practise again and again. Otherwise, you can’t get a good eyeliner application.
- While applying the eyeliner, your eye lid shouldn’t move. Otherwise, you can’t get a straight line.
- You should be really careful. Your hand shouldn’t tremble.
- Don’t try to finish your application with only one move. You can apply your eyeliner in parts and then you can join them.
- How long will your eyeliner be depends on the shape of your eyes and make-up style.
Techniques for applying eyeliner are really easy. They only have some tricks.
How To Apply Eyeliner
- Start to apply your eyeliner from the inner corner of the eye.
- Hold your eyeliner pencil parallel to your eyes.It is the best way to apply your eyeliner.
- If you want to have a thicker line at the end, start to apply a thick line from the inner corner of the eye and finish the line in a thinner way.
- If you want to have a thinner line, draw a line with only one move from the inner corner of the eye to the end of the eye.
- If you have problems with applying the eyeliner, apply it in parts and then join the parts.
- After you finish applying the eyeliner, you can apply ‘‘cat eye make-up’’.
- If you want you can draw a small line at the end of your eyes after you finish applying the eyeliner.
Don’t Be Afraid of Making Mistakes While Applying Eyeliner
You can make mistakes at the beginning. But you will be experienced in time. The only thing you need is to practise. You will realize that you will get better results day by day. Even you will be able to create your own eyeliner style in time.