How to Apply False Eyelashes ?
Long eyelashes can make eyes look bigger, fuller and more inviting. Even if you do not apply false eyelashes before, do not worry about it. We will explain in 5 steps!
You can find different kind of false eyelashes as individual or strip. It is easy to put on with tweezers and glue apparatus. You can make easier this procedure reading this article.
How to Put On False Eyelashes ?
- Buy an false eyelashes from pharmacies or cosmetics departments. You can buy individual lashes or cut strip lashes as you wish.
- Dot a thin layer of glue (straight from the adhesive applicator) along the vein of the lash, from corner to corner.
- Wait ten seconds or so for the glue to become more tactile and sticky (you can also blow on the glue or wave it gently in the air) before placing the lash.
- Remembering to place them where your natural bulk of eyelashes begin, look down and press the strip lash against your lash line in the center, the outer edge and inner corner.
- Once you’ve placed both lashes, you can do your mascara; this will help integrate the natural lashes with the false ones.
Tip: If you see a gap showing on the eyelid between your real lashes and falsies, don’t worry! You don’t have to pull it off and start again. Just fill in the gap, using a matte black eye shadow as a liner to hide it.This step will also help the glue dry more quickly.
Bir önceki yazımız olan Natural Makeup Remover başlıklı makalemizde eye makeup remover, Makeup ve Makeup removal hakkında bilgiler verilmektedir.