How to Blow Dry Short Hair
Women with short hair sometimes have trouble with blow dry short hair even tough they have lucky to shape their hair. To keep hair on brush can be difficult. In this article we explain blow drying tips. You can blow dry your short hair with these methods.
- First of all you should wash your hair. After you wash your hair, you want to make sure to towel dry it as much as you possibly can. Your hair should be moist.
- Choosing brush is also important to blow dry short hair. It is required to use fine brushes for short hair and thick brushes for long hair.
- Divide your hair into clean sections. You don’t want them to be too big or messy; they shouldn’t be wider than the width of the brush or taller than the depth of the brush. Put everything into a high bun, except for the back section.
- Starting with the roots, wrap your hair around the brush once entirely.
- You should start with side sections of your head and go on with back section. At the end blow dry front section.
- Make sure each section is dry before moving on to the next.
- After you get all the sections blown out, apply a light smoothing cream or spray to stabilize it.
Bir önceki yazımız olan How to Curl Hair with Tongs? başlıklı makalemizde curling hair with cloth, curling hair with tongs ve hair tongs hakkında bilgiler verilmektedir.