Problem of dandruff
Although dandruff problem is a result of scalp loss, you can easily get rid of dandruff problem with care applications. Natural masks and shampoos that you can use to remove dandruff in your hair are in the continuation of our article. You can easily get rid of your dandruffs with the care methods we offer you.
Why Dandruff Form?
There may be many reasons for the formation of dandruff, as well as many different methods to remove dandruff. Disrupting your body’s water needs can cause dandruff. Be sure to consume 2 liters (8 glasses) of water per day. If you have a stressful life or have problems such as anxiety disorders, your hair may fall out for these reasons.
Dandruff may occur in people with eczema and psoriasis. Dandruff problem is more common in people with dry skin structure. When the scalp is dry, the skin flakes and flakes. Hair styling gels cover the pores of the scalp and prepare the ground for dandruff formation. Dandruff problem may occur in those who wash their hair too often or infrequently. Problem of Dandruff
Herbal Measures to Dandruff Problem
- Before showering, massage your hair bottoms with salt and then wash and rinse your hair with shampoo.
- Massaging coconut oil on the bottom of the hair will help reduce dandruff. Wait for 20 minutes after massaging with coconut oil and clean your hair.
- 5 boil the thyme in water and let it cool for a while. After the water is warm, apply to your hair and wait 15 minutes and then wash and clean with shampoo.
- Mix half a teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of vinegar and mix into the water you use to rinse your hair. This application will solve the problem of dandruff.
- Apple cider vinegar and water after the equal amount of the mixture of the bottom of the hair massage with this mixture. After waiting for a while you can clean your hair.
How Does Dandruff Pass?
- Pay attention to water consumption and make sure that you meet your daily water needs.
- Do not wash your hair too often. It is ideal to wash your hair twice a week.
- When combing your hair, do not make too much contact with the hair. The sharp toothed combs remove the scalp and cause dandruff.
- Gathering your hair tightly prevents the scalp from breathing, so keep your hair breathing.
- Avoid stressful environments. Avoiding diseases caused by nerve and stress will stop dandruff formation.