Weight Loss with Mesotherapy
Regional slimming process that is named as mesotherapy is a nonsurgical cosmetic treatment. Mesotheraphy is a slimming method preferred by people who want to losing weight in a targeted area instead of whole body.
Weight Loss with Mesotherapy Treatment
- It involves injecting microscopic quantities of a variety of pharmaceutical agents, natural plant extracts, homeopathic agents, and vitamins into the skin. Mesotherapy reduces excess fat deposits. It also helps to improve lymphatic drainage, blood flow in the circulatory system.
- How many treatments required is determined by your doctors. All patients are different, and require special evaluation and it depends on the patient’s body. Some patients see results after one treatment session while others may require four to five treatments to begin to see results.
- A diet given to the fatty patience besides mesotherapy treatment. Mesotherapy treatment is not enough alone.
- Sports are suggested for the people that have normal weight besides mesotherapy treatment to support the procedure.
- In mesotherapy treatment sagging and deformations are out of the question. It can be easily apply to 18-65 ages women and men.
- You should not take shower after the mesotherapy treatment during 12 hours. Nearly a month later, getting thin 1 size is observed. Weight losing is provides by sports and diets besides mesotherapy treatment.
Who can have Mesotherapy?
Healthy adults between 18 to 65 may have mesotherapy. Exclusion criteria are in place and preclude those patients confronted with moderately severe heart disease, diabetes, or those on blood thinners or arrhythmia medications, immune-compromised and/ or organ transplant recipients, and, of coarse, pregnancy. Cancer patients in remission must be carefully evaluated in conjunction with their personal oncologist’s recommendations. With occasional exception, most likely this group is excluded from treatment. Hypertension must be controlled on medication. Every patient should undergo a thorough examination to evaluate their ability to use Mesotherapy safely.