WHY DANDRUFF OCCURS?
Dandruff is not only a hair problem but also its image is unpleasant. Parts of dead skin shed from the scalp in large pieces, spread to the shoulder. Aesthetically unpleasant in this case may also be a predictor of scalp diseases.
- In order to prevent the occurrence of dandruff, should be taken care of cleaning. Unwashed hair for a long time is one of the causes of dandruff. Hair should be washed every second days with a suitable shampoo.
- While washing hair, the scalp should not tear too much. If you rub your scalp too when washing your hair with your fingernails, your scalp flake and dandruff get seen.
- Wash your hair with warm water to get rid of hair with dandruff. Warm water is very good for the scalp. Hot water accelerates the occurrence of dandruff on the scalp.
- At the end of the day it must be cleaned of hair styling products. The products such as gel, spray and pomade cause dandruff on the scalp. If you get clean at the end of the 2 days, white formations, dandruff, occur in the follicles.
- It should be used special production dandruff shampoo for the problem of dandruff. In the dandruff shampoo there are ingredients good for the scalp.
- Excessive stress also makes the hair dandruff. For defaecate from excessive stress, to inculcate yourself positively will be beneficial.
- The foods you eat can create dandruff on your scalp. Providing dandruff formation of these foods are usually very greasy and very salty foods. By choosing a balanced diet you can prevent dandruff.
- To ventilate the scalp helps prevent dandruff. So, tie always your hair up is unhealthy. You should provide take the air, occasionally by releasing your hair. Dandruff usually occurs in humid environments.
- You can prevent dandruff by consuming herbal tea. In breakfast, to consume the herbal drink instead of to drink black tea is more beneficial.
- To prevent the dandruff, you should pour your head the rinse water by adding the half coffee cup apple cider vinegar into it. The apple cider vinegar prevent occurrence of dandruff.